Saturday 7 January 2012

Location Scouting.

This is a shot of the entrance to a large park that i live near to. The park itself is extremely vast and considering our audience research results revealed that audiences preferred woody/forest areas as a setting, I think this location could come in useful for certain scenes in our trailer. I especially like the entrance to the park because if you look at the actual gate, they almost look like spikes in the ground and they're quite worn and old looking, I think this creates a really spooky look to the entrance and I think this could look really good in the trailer, especially if filmed at night. Also, the large trees around the entrance add to this creepy feel.
This is a shot from inside the park in a particular tree filled area. I think filming a scene within those trees and bushes you can see in this picture would be really effective and I think this location would be great for a chase scene.

Again, here is another shot of the park. As you can see at this side of the park, there is a long path from the entrance leading further into it. I think this path and the large trees all around the entrance would again be good for a walking scene through the perhaps, you could easily imagine someone trying to escape from the killer and following the path trying to get to somewhere safe or perhaps hiding within the trees. Once again, I feel this would be a really useful location to create some scary scenes with, especially if shot in the night.

References:

No comments:

Post a Comment